Rates & Insurance
- $225 per 50-minute session
- $360 per 80-minute session
Engaging in psychotherapy is an investment of effort, finances and time. To support your intention in creating change, I provide you with a document called a "superbill" for you to submit independently to your insurance company.
This special receipt can help you receive direct reimbursement available, should your insurance plan provide out-of-network benefits. To see if your insurance plan offers out-of-network outpatient mental health benefits, simply call the member number on the back of your insurance card and ask.
Also please note that for your insurance to reimburse you, you have to meet the requirements for a mental health diagnosis. If you wish to be a private pay client, a diagnosis is not required for services.
I would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet this calendar year?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!